Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life's Twist and Shout

It's about time that I have to take a visit with my blog. I've been very busy for the past couple of months. I have not updated my blog since then. Hmmm, I know I've missed a whole lot of things in this blog world. Well, I'm just so happy that finally I allow myself to trust joy and embrace it.

Kids dance to any music that moves them, unlike adults who often have to be dragged onto a dance floor. They can be so self-conscious about how they look that they forget how great dancing feels. I tell you it feels good, it stimulates your body mood-lifting. It's one great exercise and to release all the stress and tensions that bothers you then. It's also a one way of expressing your self out.

Who knew that having so much fun could actually be good for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really i ont know how to dance.. btw, do follow me..heee..thanx

Good Man News said...

Great post you have there :) thanks for sharing :)

Torielle said...

Thanks for your comments guys :) I really appreciate it...